Nu Skin's Face Lift Mask

I remember years ago, my mom brought home this face lift mask from her Taiwanese friends. Some people took this product very seriously and changed their life from this one product.

Fast forward 30 years on, and it's still here. Still very much sought after and still very much in demand, although Nu Skin has moved on to creating many other innovative products. The Face Lift mask is a big favourite. If you want to know how to beat enjoy it, click on the picture below.

Nu Skin sent it out today in our Beauty & Health Express email. These are things I am grateful for, which I do not have to look into and I do not need to churn out. It takes a whole lot of time and effort. I am grateful there is an amazing team sitting at Nu Skin Corporate, handling all these and sending it out to my team. Talk about free outsourcing! Isn't that amazing? I'm my traditional business, I'd have to pay for these services!

So I am blessed! Yay! If you are at Kuala Lumpur and want to try this Face Lift mask, contact me! We can arrange for that to happen! Have a great Tuesday!

Comments

Popular Posts