Day 15/365 - Be grateful for the blessings life brings

Mornings are wonderful. It is my favourite time of the day. I love the sunrise, I love the morning dew and I especially love the possibilities of great things coming our way when we lean-in to embrace the challenges instead of running away from it.

There is this Lean Management theory I learn from my guru, called 3P.

People + Process = Profit

It is a simple formula. Good people and good processes allows good profit. Process we can control. People, we can encourage. The right people that is. We often struggle in Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) because we try too hard to control the wrong people. While working in employment, you will find zombies or seat-fillets; people who are passionless about their job, drag their feet to work for the paycheck and do subpar work.

Not here in MLM. If you met the wrong people, they'll quit. No free paycheck here. Save your energy and look for new blood. Help someone who wants to be helped. As for dealing with people who don't want to change but wants a sympathetic ear, you decide what you want to do. 😄😊

I love my industry. It is a high-level game that tests our patience, determination, tolerance... so many necessary good values and the constant need to improve and grow.

I am grateful. Grateful for all the blessings that life brings and the people I get to connect with. 😍

It's Monday. A new week and a fresh new day. What would you like to accomplish this week? May you achieve all you set out to achieve!

Comments

Popular Posts