Grateful that Nu Skin Malaysia's 2018 Chinese New Year Promotions are out!

We are so lucky! My friend wanted some products on Saturday and I decided to wait to get them today, and voila! Our Nu Skin Malaysia's 2018 Chinese New Year promotion is out! The product she wants is on promo! YAYYY! Such a blessing to wait 😄😊 A mini win for my instincts today! Awesome!

I was out with a new friend yesterday. She is very entrepreneurial and a good opportunist. I helped reviewed her business model, her challenges and juggle ideas on solutions. She has a great positive outlook. She is also in the midst of creating her own brand of skin care products.

She found a manufacturer who will produce her products and had a solid first batch bottled. She asked me my opinion on how to market her products. She already has 2 other struggling non-connected businesses and here she is, taking on another in a completely different industry. Her zest is commendable though I honestly felt that had she focused all her energy on one and do that really well, it would give better returns.

You see, it takes more than just being a good opportunist to become a business owner. Many people who come into entrepreneurship get stuck on the "Self Employed" quardrant (Read Casflow Quardrant or Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki). In my opinion, Self Employment is the worst position to be in among the 4 quardrants.

I was self employed for 11 years. That's a mighty long time. It didn't get me to where I wanted to go, that's for sure.

So back to my friend. I asked her "What is your purpose of having this skin care business?" She replied "To make money."

I told her that in my opinion if it is really just for making money, then her choice to create her own brand and products would involve more effort than any returns. There is so much work involved to building a brand. Just looking at our fresh-out-of-the-oven Nu Skin Chinese New Year Promo and I can tell you how much work went into it. I used to need to create my own promotions and advertising materials. A whole lot of work and money. It hurts especially more when people do not appreciate the promo, crumple and throw it the moment they see it. Ouch.. my money! Every piece of printed material is money. My money. My wasted money. Yes, I learnt the hard way. Ahh.. wisdom comes with experience. Especially when we overcome hard lessons. That's my cloud of silver lining. 😄

I am grateful. Grateful for every consistent effort Nu Skin corporate puts in for partners like us. All the events like product launches, conferences, seminars, Million Dollar Circle sharing; every festive promotion; all the birthday gifts and client relationship management where they'll send correspondence emails on promos and happenings; all the yearly incentive programmes; social media education (search Nu Skin Social 101 on YouTube 😉); all the apps we can use for FREE to manage our business and product line; all the in-house clinical tests and product research; the serious 6S manufacturing practice; the extensive above-the-line media coverage on mass media; and the fantastic social enterprise and social responsibility programmes in place (Force for Good, South East Asia Children Heart Fund & Nourish the Children).

It is a super good reason to not have to do all the things that would move us away from the more important things in life - investing in myself by staying young & being happy, connecting with the heart, building solid relationships and helping serious people with the strong desire to transform to the best version of themselves. 😍😍😍 

You see, as partner and distributor of Nu Skin, we have a responsibility to play. Our job is to be proud brand ambassadors of Nu Skin and Pharmanex; appreciate, understand and spread the goodness of ageLOC technology with integrity and grow our stellar international sales team.

We can do it small, or we can dream big, take massive action and make it happen. Chinese New Year is a good time to spread some festive cheer. We have a suite of fantastic products for outside-in protection (skin care) and inside-out wellness (supplements).

Feel free to contact me should you wish to know more about how our products can help you improve the appearance of your skin or your internal health.

It's a beautiful day! May you all be well and happy! Wellness is a matter of choice, not chance - so choose wisely !

Comments

Stevennuskin said…
Are You Eager to Begin Your Entrepreneurial Journey? Take the Leap and Become a Nu Skin Distributor Today! Click Here to Join Now - nuskin distributor login

Popular Posts