Day 14/365 - Integrity is the art of building relationships

I do training projects. I like them because I can watch human interactions at play; be there to understand their minds and intentions, then hopefully play a small part to help encourage people to positivity and achievements. I call it, the Dream Maker's dream. The art of positive influence. Professional Training allows me this platform to connect with people from the heart and assist them to what they desire from a corporate work perspective. Nu Skin, is more personal. Every person I come across is a canvas.

In my years in corporate, entrepreneurship and training; I learn that integrity is important. In fact, maybe one of the most crucial ingredients in the relationship building process. Can you say what you mean, mean what you say?

Intention. What is your intention? Are you here for a one time transaction or a long term friendship? Anyone with a good business mind would seek the latter. Long term friendships are built over time. Integrity is character. I have worked with many who have questionable character. "Get the job done". "Worry about consequences later". If we are building a legacy, we have to get it right. Best get it right the first time.. but let's be real. Unless there is a good role model willing to guide you to greatness, no one gets it right the first time. To sustain greatness, it is a continuous improvement process. Are you committed to being great?

Integrity is really taking accountability. Keep promises, especially to ourselves. Anyone can talk. Few can deliver. Good to separate from the empty vessels and become someone that would deliver results.

Comments

Popular Posts