Day 13/365 - Finding that sweet spot called Ikigai, fulfilment and meaning

There is so much to learn from others. Different cultures, different way of life, different wisdom. When I first can across this terminology, Ikigai, I thought it was brilliant. It is interesting how people still want to think about creating their own systems from scratch when there are so many tools available. Ancient, timeless wisdom. My favourite kind.

I spread this pretty often in my classes. Good things are meant to be shared. 😄

There are too many "life coaches" and too many sub-par influencers out there. Anyone can create content. Good content might not necessarily be true. It definitely is entertaining though. My problem when searching for a good formula is that there is so much out there! So many different views and so many researches/trainers/authors/motivational speakers. Anyone can be one. That's both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because everyone can create their own uniqueness and create a name for themselves. A curse because this person might lead you down a bad path.

All the more we need to be able to make good choices and better decisions. All the more we need to train ourselves to be better each day.

Ikigai is special to me because it is a very balanced way of life. It takes 4 huge parts of our lives, when interwoven together, comes this sweet spot of fulfillment and meaning. Something we love - so that we will always be curled by passion, something we are skilled at - work that we can get better at with each practice, something that pays well - Nu Skin has a fantastic remuneration and progression platform which pays me in emotional, mental, spiritual, financial and physical currency (YAY!!), and something that the world needs - yes! The world needs more beauty, great health, and people with big hearts to help others. Should they choose to also work hard with our Nu Skin platform, they'd eventually obtain time freedom and exponential income, too! How awesome!

I love what I do. I love that while seeking for my ikigai, I can help others who are willing to change and learn accomplish the same. The best reward is be becoming the best me. Creating, discovering, improving... constantly improving and growing to the best version of me.

You can too. ❤

Comments

Popular Posts