Day 23/365 - Work harder on yourself than you do your job

Have you ever wondered what are The most important things in life to you? After 11 years of running a business, I strongly say it is my sanity, my health and wellness. Emotional, Financial, Mental, Physical and Spiritual wellness.

I like how NuSkin always gives me time to really contemplate what is the best version of me? How do I want to drive my business? What would be the changes I want to instil and the impact I want to bring forth? And while doing all that, I have all the products I need to be young, vibrant and healthy. Every morning I feel blessed that I have found this business.

In the world today, we often focus only on financial exchanges. Gone were the days when emotions were recognized as a currency.. but it still is, and very valuable, if not, more valuable than it has ever been. We are so advanced in technology, to be able to connect to anywhere all over the world, yet we are so disconnected with ourselves and others.

Ahh.. but NuSkin business.. NuSkin business allows me to connect with myself. Who am I? How do I become better? What can I do to become the best version of me? And then I have to take action. Simple, daily actions of using products to get better skin and better health. Simple daily actions to do things I desire, meet people whose company I enjoy and explore whether what I have is what they need. And fall in love with all I do. I am both blessed and thankful.

We are all creators. We can carve out own utopia. The friends we want to surround ourselves with, the type of work we are passionate about, the skills we want to hone.. and work harder on ourselves than we do our jobs. Jim Rohn said that. Personal development. We attract all we are. If we want better, we have to become better. And Les Brown tells us to surround ourselves with only quality people. Here is the fun part - we get to decide what that is.

I am perfecting my daily routine. Spend time with all these industry greats who have achieved tremendous success. Just two days ago, I watched a TED talk. What inspired me was this question - "Would you bet on this person?" It hit me because  here we are, connecting on a daily basis in our business. It is an important question. Warren Buffet will bet on someone if he has these 3 qualities.

1. Integrity
2. Energy
3. Adaptive intelligence.

Those are good standards. How would you know if a person is of good quality? How can we judge? I'm adopting these values. 3/3. Recruiting is easy. Building a team is harder. Driving everyone to success is even harder. Thanks to these standards, I'll know where to better put my energy 😄

Yayy! Another awesome possum day! Have a great one!

Comments

Popular Posts