7 Daily Wellness Regiment - #4 Eat Well

We are in food haven. Seriously. Malaysia! Where food is available 24 hours a day. The challenge would be to choose the right food to eat, and eat well.

I think it is important to be happy when we eat. It is also extremely important to choose the right nutrients for our body. We are what we think, what we do and what we eat.

Pharmanex supplements help me a lot in this department. My daily staples are Lifepak, trimshake, ageLOC R2 and YouSpan. I think it is easier to pop pills and get the help of carefully curated ingredients for well-being than to painstakingly look for 40 different types of fruits and vegetables daily.

How we eat, when we eat are also important. There are many different fad diets available. My favourite is intermittent fasting. Ideally, I'd take my meals within an 8 hour window. Watch my calories at that, too, because weight gain/loss are dependent on calorie in and calorie out.

How we look are just cosmetics, to me. How healthy we are on the inside, that's what matters most. So eat well and be happy. 😄😊 When on a diet, share your food with the hungry. 😉

Comments

Popular Posts