7 Daily Wellness Regiment - #2 Sleep is good

I have always been able to fall asleep anywhere. Planes, trains, hard concrete floors.. just let me be and I'll eventually fall fast asleep. I never thought of it as a luxury until I met people who couldn't sleep well. They'd find it difficult to sleep.. toss and turn the whole night wide awake. 

Sleep is essential to our well-being. We need 6-8 hours of quality sleep daily. Some need more, others can do with less. There is a whole science devoted to the importance of sleep. When we sleep well, we wake up ready to take on the world. Sleep allows repair of our internal systems. If you're curious to know, read What happens when you sleep by the National Sleep Foundation.

One of the major reasons why one cannot sleep is because we worry too much. We'd think about all the things we cannot change and worry about a thousand different outcomes that would never happen because we'd scare ourselves into inaction. If we cultivate this action long enough, it becomes a bad habit that deters us from having good quality sleep.

Solutions vary. One product that many of my clients have claimed to help them sleep better is ageLOC R2. The carefully curated ingredients give a lot of benefits. Officially, the product does 3 major things - gives physical vigor, better mental acuity and protects our sexual organs. Ever since I started understanding Nu Skin and Pharmanex products, I grew a deep appreciation for ingredients and how it will affect our physiology.

I had a friend who was seeing a psychiatrist after the breakdown of her marriage. She needed prescribed pills to help her cope and be functional. The last time I studied chemistry was in high school. Hence, I appreciate all the great things that our Nu Skin scientists do in researching and creating the best products for us. Good ingredients when consumed do help us in many ways. 

So remember to listen to our body. Sleep is essential and good for us. May you all sleep well tonight and every night 😄😊 

Comments

Popular Posts