Day 6/365 - Learn and practice how to use all necessary tools

I had an amazing week. Meet some interesting people, had mind-stimulating discussions and brilliant exchanges. I have a liking towards building foundations. I think it is important to have a strong solid foundation. More recently, I prefer growth. Ahh.. but the challenge is if we don't know how to use the resources we have, it will never be enough!

What I want to create requires many skills. I appreciate every opportunity I get to hone these skills. The standard of Multi Level Marketing or Direct Selling I am looking into is pretty high. It is a basic requirement for my team to authentically reach out to people, understand their needs and attract the right people to be part of us on their own free will. Our job is to paint the right picture and set the right example.

My Grab driver yesterday was a high level executive at an international corporation. He was laid off. He shared that he sets a target for himself every day. Sometimes he achieves it in 6 hours, sometimes 16. I am amazed how people wouldn't mind becoming chauffers but won't choose direct-selling. Maybe it is the fact that they are doing a fulfillment role instead of a sales role. I hope he gets the job he has been eyeing soon.

I met a friend who is dipping his toes into a new Multi Level Marketing / Direct Selling company rumoured to arrive in Malaysia in March. He asked me for my opinion. We shared 3 hours on that.

There are about a thousand different MLMs with presence in Malaysia.. best choose a good one. What I mean by that? Choose one with great product offerings, a fantastic remuneration package, good track records and a company that is committed to distributor needs.

Starting a MLM business is a LOT easier than a traditional one, but what determines great success ishow much right effort in the right direction is put in.
After we get over what type of business we want to do, the challenge shifts to how we can become good.

I wont speak for others. There are many tools provided by Nu Skin and 642 System. There are tools for personal development and sales tools. Seminars, product launches, Million Dollar Circle sharings, and other well organized events are all great resources to help us spread the visibility of Nu Skin products, ageLOC science and client results. As for 642 System, we have books, decision bag, CDs, and many successful leaders who have achieved the Nu Skin dream.

Unless one plays the game, he will forever be looking from the sidelines, not understanding how it feels to be the player and the winner. He might think he knows, but in reality, he won't because he didn't play. Thinking how to hit the ball and really getting down and dirty to perfect the shot are two different things. So in that sense, even when the other players win, it has nothing to do with this person.

I like this industry because there are so many things to learn. I have so much I can improve on! So much I can do! It is amazing! The pathways are clearly defined, I have a lot of tools and many who have walked the path before me.

Many people who come into my industry don't stay or practice long enough for change to happen. Change will happen when we learn the rules of the game, put in our best effort consistently and keep improving. Discipline. All it takes is commitment and discipline.

Comments

Popular Posts