Choosing to be Ravissante - Falling in love again with good habits!

It is a habit of mine to start off the day with the weighing machine. Everyday. Yesterday's weight was 64.3kgs. Today's weight went down abit! YAY!


That's 600 grams of weight loss even after binging on a 800 calorie lunch, and a 500 calorie dinner!

I wanted to reward myself yesterday, so I went for a fine dining lunch, and packed on the appetizers - chicken feet vermicilli, potatoe salad, cold cuts and raw fish; bread, soup, beef tenderloin, more potatoes, coffee, fruit tart and brownie.

My view from my dining table.. 
I ate lunch alone yesterday. And I posted a Facebook status that states "Luxury is having fine dining lunch on your own at a quarter of its price; and taking the time to enjoy your own company.." I think it is important to spend time alone. Like my friend Sam would agree, that it's "also a good time to think what you want to do or etc etc".

Goes to show that positive mindset is the first step and the key to unlocking the door. As my dad would say "You need a breakthrough, before you can breakeven!" I absolutely agree!

I have also started this habit to drink a tall glass of water with a pinch of lemon in it. Lemon. although a citrus, is alkaline, and it helps to balance and flush out toxins in the body. It gives your immune system a boost, aids digestion, helps you lose weight, and keeps your skin absolutely ravissante!

In fact, here's 11 Benefits of Lemon Water You Didnt Know About , an article explaining the benefits of lemon and lemon water from LifeHack.

So I'll leave you to read more about staying healthy and drinking lemon water. I'm gonna see if I can catch the morning gym class...

Cheerios!





Luv, 
Jane 

Comments

Popular Posts