Project Butterfly Day 5 - Gaining Confidence

R has been making tremedous progress. It's only been 5 days, and it seems to me like she has shifted her paradigm. She started to relax while driving, she started to enjoy her time in solitude.

"I actually find myself relaxing and happy to see so many cars. I asked my son who he likes driving him to school more... he said MaMA!!" she said.

"woo hooo!!!!!!!!!! such a wonderful paradigm shift!" I exclaimed with joy!

"Yes... big paradigm shift. My sister came over last night again. She said that she, too, would have to make the list like you suggested! The 10 things that we would want to do list? Regardless how outrageous..!
Then it came to me... maybe I dont have to set things too way out there... just the simple things like maybe... I want to make this recipe. I go get the ingredients, and make it. Been relying on other people to buy things and take me places. So I want the satisfaction to do it myself. More little things like.. what I have always want to do... but just didnt.  Slowly things will pile up and I will get more ambitious to what I want to do.

You have a good day my friend. Thanks for thinking of me. You help me not feel so lonely and I can do anything." she said.

You can do anything.. and everything that you've ever wanted.

Thank you, too, R. For being my best friend, taking good care of yourself and inspiring me to do better :)

I think its one of the best feeling in the world. To be able to change the world. Change my world.. Yes, R, you are and you have always been part of my world.

I love you.

Have an awesome, progressive day at "work".





Luv, 
Jane 



Comments

Popular Posts