Choosing to be Ravissante with NuSkin Ageloc

In my quest to blog about and be an inspiration to my best friend, R, I suddenly developed this new standard that I wanted to upkeep. Its funny how life works.. my initial intention was to help her... but in return, without her realizing, she actually helped me.

As I wrote about Project Butterfly, a 90 day transformation; it made me want to cocoon myself and butterfly together with R. So a couple of days ago, I embarked on this new lifestyle transformation regime, to anti-age further and get the perfect body that I always dreamed of.

For most of us who are big boned, there is a constant struggle with weight. I have always been a fat kid. I hate the word fat. People who has never needed to watch their weight do not know the pains of losing weight. At my peak, I weighted 74kgs, and that was almost 8 years ago. It was horrible. I finally mustered enough determination to lose that weight, and through Herbalife, I was able to lose 15kgs in just 2 months. The joys of stepping onto the weighing machine and seeing the kilos drop every two days was euphoria! I was very strict, having 2 meal replacement shakes a day, and only taking the balanced lunch. Well, the determination paid off.

My weight stayed at 59 - 62kgs for more than 5 years. Then I took a trip to China. Gorging daily, almost every 4 hours a day, yummy delicious food! Glorious food!! It kicked off my trend of excessive eating, and after 2 years of excessive eating, my weight started going up. 64kgs, 67kgs, 69kgs... and for a time, it stayed rested at 72kgs. Oh my gosh.. *sniff* It was terrible!! I tried Herbalife again, but instead of putting off weight, I gained more (because of my lack of discipline).

That was in December 2010.





72kgs definitely shows here.. sighh.. 
Well, I do own a women's spa, so everything would be within reach. I'm in my 30s now, and I recognise that my metabolism might not be as good as it used to be.

However, thanks to technology, there are series of products available! About a 6 months ago, I started on a regime to get my body back on track. What did I do? I started a supplement from NuSkin called Ageloc R² and religiously used this product called Ageloc Body Galvanic Spa daily.





The results? Absolutely Ravissante:


 

I was dying to fit into those jeans..

Now that's a far cry from year 2010, dont you think?


Because of my experience with NuSkin Ageloc, Ravissante The Beauty Shop has started to actively promote this product, and we are committed to training NuSkin millionaires. Do contact us if you are interested in a similar result.

Today, my weight stands at 64.3kgs. At my height of 160cm, my ideal weight would be hovering around 50-55kgs. Thanks to R, I am now going to push myself further.. and I'll join her for Project Butterfly. Its Day 2 for me.. I have added on NuSkin's Trimshake as meal replacement, and I have been going to the gym (haha..something that I have not been doing for a VERY VERY long time).

I have also downloaded this application called MyFitnessPal to help me watch my calories.

Weight loss is all about the right supplements, the right treatments, the right nutrients and the right lifestyle. There is no short cut. I've tried many and failed. And NuSkin Ageloc has proven to be a success for me. Just by using Ageloc R² and the Body Galvanic treatment.

I am so excited to see more! Watch this space for my progress.. and wish me luck ;)







Luv, 
Jane 

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts