A new direction

I have decided to take over this blog from all the other writers, and to make it a collection of my thoughts and spiritual growth; while still being Ravissante :) Ravissante is my baby.. my hope, my dreams, my business, my joy, my channel. So each day, I would write about what inspires me, and I will share with you on the interesting articles I have read on empowerment, independence, abundance, love, family, happiness, joy, laughter, responsibility, beauty, health, wellness, community, compassion and empathy.


The touchstones of Ravissante The Beauty Shop (and more recently Ravissante Management Consultancy, where we help guide entrepreneurs to guaranteed success and profitability).



I realised one very important thing in life. Dont just dream about it. Do it.

2 words, 4 characters.. simple, yet powerful. Do it.

If you have something that you've always wanted to do, but never did start.. well, what are you waiting for?

Excited? So am I :)





Luv, 
Jane

Comments

Popular Posts