Real People, Real Result - Jane's Story

I guess this is the moment that you all have been waiting for. On the top of your mind, you must be asking.. why on earth doesnt Ravissante show before after pictures of the owner especially if it is such a great program.

Well, obviously I am on the program. Consistently for 8 weeks to look 10 years younger. But I am only in my early 30s so how much younger can I be right?

I remember a friend telling me that between the ages of 27 - 35, its actually quite blur. Its like you cant tell the difference whether a person is in their late 20s or early 30s. In my best interest, and also the best interest of many other beauty conscious person out there, to keep that line as blurry as possible.. and always keep our age a secret ;)

Ok. Time to let the cat out of the bag. I am 32 this year. And below are pictures of my before and after, using great products, and having a once a week treatment at my shop. 


First picture (on left) was taken on 19 July 2012, and the picture on the right was taken today on 14 September 2012. Without makeup. The difference; less eye bags, firmer more radiant skin, smaller pores, smoother and supple skin. Absolutely flawless. And check out the rosy cheeks! I have never seen naturally rosy cheeks on me since I was 5 years old! This is what good treatments using good products and good nutrients do for your skin! If you're wondering if I lost weight, the answer is no. In fact, I gained 1kg since the first picture was taken. Haha!

Do you want a similar result for your skin? Are you able to commit to a 8 week program at Ravissante The Beauty Shop?

If I can have results this good, so can you. Do drop us a line, or call us at 03-77282577 to book your appointments. At Ravissante, beauty is a matter of choice, not chance.

Stay ravissante ya'll. 





Luv,
Jane

Comments

Popular Posts