Why this MLM business?

A person in my group asked us MLM ladies, "why did we choose our business?" She was seeking some strength to keep her going, I guess. We are not carrying the same products, but the sales challenges are always the same.

I looked at this business for 7 years before really going all out. I had experience in corporate selling IT hardware before starting my beauty salon. I had the salon for 11 years. Closed it 7 months after doing Nu Skin full time.

I appreciate the strong foundation the company has built, after only 34 years, and having to date 1448 leaders who have been paid more than USD1 million in their lifetime of doing Nu Skin business. The products are innovative and produces amazing anti aging results I desire. I look for stability and sustainability in any partner. I don't like ceilings, so there is none here. Nevertheless, the sales process is an art we must master. In any business we embark on sales is key. I am thankful to be able to just focus on sales, client management and team building, and not worry about other nitty gritty (but essential stuff like product development, research, event management, graphics, inventory hauling, manufacturing.. etc). It is a blessing to be able to just discover and become the best version of myself, and help other willing people to achieve the same.

Keep going. Trust yourself. Build your skills. Entrepreneurship is the toughest thing I have ever embarked on. With Nu Skin, there is so much leverage. Still the challenges of success we must overcome. I hope you'll find it in yourself to keep going. I don't know about other MLMs, but the exponential income here at Nu Skin is real because of our proven track records. It's tough, but worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts