A medical doctor's point of view

I am truly blessed because my company has a team who creates the events and posters like these, organises them. All I have to do is focus on my own personal development and encourage my team to do the same. 

When I started my traditional business (my beauty salon years ago), I only focused on all the fun stuff - designing flyers like these, decorating the shop.. all the things that spends money but left the sales to my staff. Bad move. It was a very valuable lesson for me, and for every entrepreneur. Now, I teach to "follow the money". Focus on doing things that would generate money instead of all the fluffy stuff that doesn't.

I am grateful for my transition to Nu Skin business. It's like going back to corporate, with a massive support team and perks; my remuneration is directly tied to my sales performance; company is highly stable and efficient; and I have no ceilings on how I desire to prosper. This weekend's event features my team member Dr Fauziah, who is a medical doctor by profession, and an amazing leader, based at Melaka, who will be at our KL SHOWCASE to share her knowledge. Nu Skin is truly a remarkable company to be with, attracting many professionals who understand the power of leverage, and achieve great success doing what we love.

Come learn from a medical perspective on the beauty of our Nu Skin products and ageLOC science. I always learn something new when Dr Fauziah speaks.

12 January 2019,
130pm - 4pm
RM 5 only

Let me know if you would like to come 😃

Comments

Popular Posts