Why the need to supplement our diet?

Some people believe only in whole foods. Eat all their nutrients with "real", unprocessed foods. Others, like me, know that my food choices are "poor" because I like to eat out, love hawker food and am still concern about health. So why can't I have my cake and eat it, too?

In short, I can. I have, and I will continue doing so because Pharmanex (our supplement division of Nu Skin business) provides the best supplements, adhering to our strict 6S process, and giving me the best nutrition in forms of pills and drinks. Well.. considering if I have to eat 40 different types of fruits and veges in a day at each meal, it's going to be too much of a gargantuan task, so just give me the pills already!!

I'm in it for convenience, great health, and feeling great each time I scan myself on our bio-photonic scanner (measures the antioxidant level in our body)! Yes! We are a company of science, so since we have tools to measure our performance, why not use them!

One of our best products is the g3 superfruit drink. If you wanna know more on details about this drink, click here

I love this juice because it is easy to drink and is healthy for me. Just one fruit contains vitamin C equivalent to 60 oranges!!! If the scientists have done their part to research such an amazing product for our consumption, I'd say, don't knock it  till you have tried it! My clients give it to their children as well, and all have mentioned to me that their children rarely fall sick. In fact, some have amazing rosy cheeks and glow, too!

So, drink up to a healthier New Year. Yes. Let's put our health in priority. When our insides are healthy, the outside will show. Coupled with great skincare products from Nu Skin, ageless beauty and youthful living is the best way to go!

Stay healthy, peeps! Lotsa love ❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts