New Year, New Start

Goodbye 2018 and Hello 2019! I love the new year. It's like a fresh start and 365 new days to achieve all we want to achieve. In comes the new resolutions and this time round, may we all finish strong on all we set out to accomplish.

If we break things down systematically, we'll have 4 quarters to realistically complete at least 3 goals for ourselves. Top of my list would obviously be my fitness goal (yes! I have a long overdue target), along with 6 other amazing continuous goals I have:

1. Love myself,
2. Declutter all that no longer serves me,
3. Raise energy,
4. Be discipline,
5. Make money every day, and
6. Serve and grow.

So it's a new year! Let's kick it off to a very good start! HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you from all of us at Nu Skin, Malaysia! 

Comments

Popular Posts