Day 125/366 - Sharing is caring, and thats amazing!

Ok. How many of us have scrolled town distasteful messages only to cringe and wonder why on earth did this person do such things? I am guilty as charged.

I think there is a huge judgemental bone in all of us. The next question is; so what? Would the opinion that we form be welcomed by others? Would that comment grow the person? Would our negativity actually help make the person better? The answer most of the time, is a big fat "No". So why be so toxic?

People often share whatever they are passionate about. Mouth is theirs, ears are ours. Dont like the comment? Leave the conversation. Why bother imposing onto others standards that we ourselves do not adhere to?

What my Nu Skin business taught me, is to be a round person who is professional in disseminating information, and to put my clients needs above my own. Can you do that?

Business has simple formulations, but trust me, it is not easy. Embarking on my own entrepreneurship journey is a constant war I have to fight.. some battles I win, many I lost.. what I did gain is a lot of great lessons that people would only read and regurgitate at, but never embody because they fear taking action. Yes. You heard me right. Many can talk, very few will walk.. and even fewer will walk the talk.

Nu Skin is the best business partner I have ever encountered. They'll sort put everything from research and product development to pattern acquisition, they'd adhere to a stringent 6S Process, complete all marketing, sales and logistic processes for me and make sure that my products arrive safely to my clients in 54 countries all over the world.

My job? Use the products diligently on myself, be the brand ambassador, connect genuinely from the heart and help as many people as possible solve their issues by becoming the best version of themselves. How much better can it get?

A whole lot better. There are incentive trips, birthday gifts, events and a lot of learnings! It took me a long time to see the beauty of this business.

However, there are no short cuts to business. Lay the foundations right, make lots of good friends, establish ourselves as a super user and understand all the products (or tools, as I call it) that we desire. Then just share. Its as simple as that.. but can we do it methodologically like a production run on a daily basis?

That's where the line of the winners gets separated from the losers. Losers will whine and complain, winners hone their craft. Losers will give up while winners keep going. In entrepreneurship, we motivate ourselves and we motivate our team. We are the energy source. Do not depend on others to give it to you.. why? Because if you cant depend on yourself, why trust that you can depend on others?

I have met so many people who can talk the talk, who wishes to have all the superb results that Nu Skin delivers, but do not want to use the products, will not learn, refuses to change and eventually will just give up, lamenting that this business is impossible. Nu Skin business is not impossible. It is the mere fact that some people who choses to do the easy things in their comfort zones will always get a hard life in the future if they are not careful. People who are greedy, lazy, egoistic and stubborn have a distinct attitude destined for failure... because like it or not, life is a conveyor belt which drags us in the opposite direction from where we are heading. Stop, and we'll get left behind.

I agree that Nu Skin business is not for everyone. Similar to great successes of great people are not for everyone either. Everyone can dream the millionaire dream, but not everyone will become a millionaire because they lack the skills/know-how and are not willing change/learn. Who else should they blame but themselves.. but oh wait.. they wont because its always more fun to blame on others what they lack in themselves.

Comments

Popular Posts