Day 122/365 - Your only limit is you

I once read a phrase from Robert Kiyosaki that said, "Entrepreneurs fail not because they were under-resourced but because they were under-skilled". I deem this true. Simon Sinek says to Start with Why.. and although that is a good thing to always hold dear, it is the know-how that makes the real difference.

Everyone has a why. Do you have the know-how to make it work?

Our perception of what is real vs hard core reality could be two distinct polar opposites. Experience and understanding would shorten this gap. Let us not waste unnecessary time on all the things that would never work.

Looking back, I was presented with this opportunity in 2012; but I cannot capitalize it. It took me another 5 years before I could see it clearly. Now, it is all about execution. My team excels in both planning and execution. I am blessed.

Fortune favours the brave. Now I know, the brave are confident because they know how.

Our only limit is ourselves. Look forth and go conquer.

Comments

Popular Posts