You can choose to dig into what's wrong or find what's right

I am currently reading this book called The Magic of Thinking BIG by David J. Schwartz, Ph.D. I'm only onto page 39, and here lies much brilliance.

As much as I applaud finding our "Why", I think it it too much a hassle, too time consuming and too abstract or unending. I prefer "What", "How" and proven results. You can take your own sweet time to figure out "Why". What's more important is what do you want to achieve, also a timeline onto it, figure out how and go do it. Action is better than inaction. Mindworks are spectacular, but inaction is the grand-daddy to all failures. You can't think your way to a 6-pack without putting in any active physical work.

I especially like this page, which states "Why some brilliant people are failures". It is simply because they chose to focus on failures than on successes. Focus on negativity instead of possibilities. Focus on all that can go wrong instead of what can be done right.

It doesn't matter why. The question is, "Are you happy?" "Will this frame of mind continue to allow happiness in your life?" If it is yes to both, that's fine. Stay the way you are. If the answers are No, then, "What are you willing to change to get better?"

The beauty of life is that we always find what we look for. When we dig for failures, we will find it. If we search for success, we'll find it too. Same effort, totally different outcomes and results.

There is a small secret to life. We are what we consistently put effort into. Are we seeding good thoughts and good will or are we seeding excuses, blame and denial? Are we planting responsibility, integrity and accountability or are we planting dependency, ill-thoughts and pity?

Empowerment starts with me. My will, my desire, my seed, my effort. I am empowered to be independent and have abundance. Hence, I chose to see all the possibilities I can craft, and take massive action. Emotional well-being, in my opinion, is the toughest because I cannot physically see progress in the short term. It will only be apparent to the trained eye or when significant changes takes place.

I honestly feel blessed to be doing what I do. Making friends, connecting from the heart and helping to change lives. Nu Skin allowed this beautiful platform where their products, when used on a constant and consistent basis, will show amazing results. You can't turn bad skin into beautiful skin nor can you alter bad health to good just by buying products. You need to diligently use them.

You can choose to see what is wrong with our company or industry, and focus on all the impossible and negative. Or you can use the products, understand the science, find the success and possibilities. I chose the latter. What would you choose?

Comments

Popular Posts