Welcome 2018 - Goals are set! LET'S GO!

I have not had so much fun setting goals in a very very long time. This time, my goal is solely for me. My personal goals.

Many people often think how difficult Nu Skin business is. The reality is, the most difficult part of my business is to state at myself in the mirror and really do a complete inventory of who I was. That is painful. Ahh, but the beauty of it is, I can change. We can all change. Just figure out what is the best version of "Me" and go become it. Sounds simple? Yes! It is that simple.

When I was in corporate, my life was dictated by my boss. I did not have complete freedom. Money is good, but my emotions were crap and my well-being in shambles. When I went full time into my own traditional business, I had complete freedom, but money was crap, my emotions were crap too but I had to always put on my "Happy Face" and my well-being? Horrible. It makes complete sense now why there were so many days I didn't want to do anything.

I am blessed. Blessed because I have some savviness and grit to pull through so many years of "pain". I deem them necessary,  because without this experience I would not be able to appreciate all I have now.

There are two sides to us. The external front we show to the world and the internal being of who we truly are. What I have learn this 2017 is that we attract who we are inside, regardless what image we put outside. Often it is hard to face up to who we are inside. Inside, we are creatures of integrity. It is important to align ourselves, our internal intentions and our external desires. It will gnaw at us little by little should we fail to live up to our own standards.

I love my Nu Skin business. My new resolution comes in blocks of 6 hours. The beauty of my business is that it is my job to become the best version of myself - physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and financially. Here are my 6 goals for 2018.

1. Love myself - use my NuSkin products every day
2. Declutter - lose all that doesn't serve me
3. Raise energy - so I can connect authentically from the heart and constantly be positively driven
4. Discipline - commit to my 6 hour Windows
5. Make money everyday! - yes! Because I love money and money loves me too! Yay!
6. Serve and grow - duplicate and educate my team to have business partners in all 54 markets!

I can do it. I am doing it. Won't stop until I get there.

So excited to move forth to my new adventure! 😄😊 Hope you are, too!

Comments

Popular Posts