Nu Skin Goal Setting Forum at KL Hilton

I remembered many years ago, how often I abstained and not entertain the thought of understanding more about the Multi Level Marketing business. I was fooled many times by people who sold me lies that they, too, wanted to believe. Their whole energy screamed of insecurity and failure, but their mouths uttered words of success and what could be.

It was hard to believe them. I was fooled into believing them. I wanted to believe them. It was an unconventional avenue which I understood, but never saw anyone who reaped success.

I dabbled with it. Many companies. A, E, E.E, H, SH, M.. you name it, I probably once had an account with it. Did I meet any sucessful millionaires? No. At least not verified ones. Then in recent years, Nu Skin had a feature in Forbes. 100 South East Asia Million Dollar Circle Members. They have been paid a minimum total of USD1million in their lifetime of doing Nu Skin business. I started taking notice.

The Million Dollar Circle chart always amazes me. When I started keeping track, April 2016, it was 1206. Just 21 months later, it's incremental 180 people that crossed the  USD1million mark. 1386. To me, it is a possibility and a concrete future.

People are hard to decipher. Everyone lies about what they truly want in life. However if I am completely honest with myself, I will attract people who are completely honest with themselves. There are many tactless and mean people out there. People who do not believe in themselves enough and subconsciously impose their fears into others. Many others are envious of people's success but would not put in the effort to change their own lives.

As great as Nu Skin is, it is an equal opportunity, leveraged income business that requires consistent and constant effort in the right direction. It is NOT a get-rich-quick (unless you seem quick as in 5 years of constant effort being the difference demonstrated and helping many many people achieve the same). It is not a sit-down-dont-do-anything-and-money-would-come business. It is an attraction marketing business. Highest form of sales. And much to the contrary of what people often think, we are selling ourselves every day.

This goal setting forum brought in New direction from Nu Skin. Their new vision to be the business opportunity that would pay the most to their sales leaders. I learned from 10MDC Ray Lee and 1MDC Alan Goh. If you do not want anything to do with this business, then of course these seminars have nothing to do with you. But to me, it is a great reminder that success is imminent here at Nu Skin. Work hard on becoming the difference demonstrated, share the products and the business plan. That's all it truly takes to make it in our industry. Become the best version of ourselves and we will attract amazingly better people.

Onwards to 2018. Qualifying for South East Asia is to Toyko. 💪

Comments

Popular Posts