The importance of having a proven system

Every Tuesday, we have our Nu Skin 642 System meeting. Our system leader Mr Wang Kuan Ming 20MDC (Million Dollar Circle - that means Nu Skin has paid him in total commission USD20 million) from Taiwan put together this system and built his team. Seeing that Mr Wang has been invited to ring the closing bell of NYSE for Nu Skin twice (and there must be good reason for him to be chosen among so many other leaders); I began to realize the significance and importance of the work trail that he has left behind, and is constantly improving.

I really like our business very much because it is about leaders walking the talk. Just talking about it without embodying its essence will bring us nowhere. There are so many people who come into Nu Skin business. So many do not actively do the business and only a handful actually care about themselves enough to diligently use the products on a consistent, diligent basis. Hence, we all start with us being the difference demonstrated.

Our 3 speakers yesterday, Blue Diamond Levia Ng, Justin and Blue Diamond Elkay Wong are testimonials of how awesome Nu Skin products are - and how not only it has transformed them physically, it has transformed them holistically to be better people. Better friends, better spouses, better partners, better leaders.

"I did many traditional businesses when I was younger. Everyone thought I was doing well, but in fact I was not, and no one approached me for this business. I am thankful because my upline did approach me", says Levia "so my success today was due to her sharing the Nu Skin opportunity with me."

"I started on TR90, and transformed myself from fat to fit. From an L size to S! And it has been 2 years since I have completed my TR90 programme. Then I experimented on my grandmother - who now looks beautifully younger (see pic)," says Justin. "Such amazing products; I also shared with my best friend and successfully transformed him too!"

There are many people who are very successful in this business yet there are many more who have failed. Would you rather be with the winners of losers?

I choose to win. Thanks to our remarkable Nu Skin culture to be a Force for Good; and our 642 System that guides us step-by-step, success is imminent.

Learn. See. Do. Keep practicing, keep improving and keep moving forward. Business is a skill that needs to be honed. And yes, practice makes perfect!

Comments

Popular Posts