Devi Chandra - Team Elite Nu Skin Sharing

It is amazing how a business like Nu Skin can transform a person. In the traditional world of business and corporate, it truly a dog eat dog. No one would divulge trade secrets. However, here in Nu Skin,  it is the complete opposite. We have leaders from all over the world who come and share with us their story.

She came from a middle class family in Indonesia. Her parents were self employed, running a store. She became a stewardess with Cathay Pacific and then ventured into other forms of employment for 10 years. 

She dedicated her time to get job. Got married, had her first child and still dedicated much of her time to her job. Then her second child came along, and she asked herself "Is this how my life will be? I will never be able to watch my children grow". And so she quit her job, and became a stay-at-home-mom for a month. It was a long and boring month! She couldn't keep still! Soon after she was introduced to Nu Skin business. 

She shared on how it is important for us to make the right decisions. Choose a platform that would allow leveraged income. She said "Some people are allergic to Multi Level Marketing. That is ok. For me, if I can earn multiple levels, why would I not want it? We must establish the strength of the company. Nu Skin, being listed is strong and debt free. We have an opportunity to represent a billion dollar brand without coming up with much capital. The best investment is to invest in ourselves". 

And yes, that is the beauty of this business. No where else has any company ever told me to generously invest in myself, become more beautiful and healthy, help those I love do the same and the company will ensure I get compensated handsomely in both time and money. 

The best part is, we never age! 

Comments

Popular Posts