It is only difficult because you are not convinced

I find it very interesting when I meet different people and how they have this allergic reaction to Multi-Level Marketing (MLM). Many see-it-no-up (slang for looking down on the profession), even more have been burnt in one way or another by a "friend" or "relative".

Well, consider it a cheap lesson in Business Acumen 101. The greedier a person is, the more he/she gets burnt. So assuming one gets acquainted to MLM early in their life; unless FA-MA (father and mother) has a lot of money, chances are, damage is pretty little.

The thing is, there are many unscrupulous  people out there, just interested to make a quick buck. Here's reality for you. Unless you're worth something, no one will give a shit about you. So even if you might hate that many people are coming to you with "amazing" MLM opportunities; unless you attain enough skills and knowledge in business savvyness; chance are, you're gonna get burn. Maybe you should appreciate that people think you're worth something. Haha!

If you have just joined the fantastic MLM opportunity; congratulations! I hope you picked a good international business with stable foundations, innovative products, great business model and uplifting culture. Now to get to work. Your network is your net worth. It's not net-sit; net-laze; net-sleep. There is a reason why it's called network.

Every one shys away from the 'sales' job. Well... I hate to break it to you but guess where a corporation gets its money to pay salary? SALES. It is a necessary skill set to master. The faster you learn it, the better it is.

A Network Marketing business is the best business you can be in. In my Nu Skin business; I decide my own time. There is no other business that tells me; "Jane, take good care of yourself. Use all our products. It will help you anti-age. Make you look younger, more beautiful and healthier. Then I want you to help your friends and family achieve the same. We'll pay you a lot of money and give you more freedom when you do". How awesome is that?

I realise the biggest challenge I had is actually convincing myself that this is a great business vehicle. When I was not convinced (read as "100% sure"); each time I speak to someone, their insecurities would rub off on me.  There is a thin line between confidence and arrogance. I like this business because it always challenges me to become a better version of myself. Today, when I meet people; I can actually tell whether their concerns are authentic or this person just likes to attempt to make me feel small so he/she can feel big. The world is like that. People are like that. If we are not sure of what we are worth, then we'll succumb to being bullied.

In life, everyone is looking for something that would make their life easier and better. The interesting thing about Nu Skin business is that if you want the results that is offered, you need to earn it by putting in the work. No short cuts. Short cuts are unsustainable. This business platform ensures long term, sustainable, high income. The only thing you need to do is get skilled and do the necessary work to use the products diligently till you're the difference demonstrated; retail the product and share the business. The better and faster you do it, and the more people you see; the more your chances of meeting the right people who are committed to success.

Oh yeah. . While you are building confidence; please stay away from toxic losers. Those are people with bad manners; rude, no courtesy to pickup/return calls, avoid you like plague; negative, irresponsible, non authentic, liars or say that they will do something  but never do. You don't need them in your team, you don't need them as business partner's and you sure as hell do not need them as friends. 😘

Stay. Learn. Improve, persist and persevere. That's how all the MDCs (Million Dollar Circle members) did it anyway. With conviction, one day, that MDC will be you.

Comments

Popular Posts