The Definition of Beautiful

I came across this interesting post on Facebook a few days ago. It says "the definition of BEAUTIFUL does not require the word SKINNY" and I absolutely love this quote. So much so that I would like to show you the picture! I dont know who made this, but whoever you are, you're a gem!


I am a super fan of the Next Top Model series; my favourite being ANTM (America's Next Top Model). I'm currently watching Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model, Season 8. I guess maybe it is the media portrayal or the exposure we have on what is the standard norm of beautiful. Look at all those Hong Kong Superstars! What about the Korean Superstars?

Tall + fair + skinny = beautiful


I applaud Tyra Banks for stating otherwise. Curves are real. Curves are beautiful. If you have 2 minutes to spare, watch it! This is a good message for all women out there!




Curse our obsession with weight. If you are unhappy with the way you weight, then go do something about it with the right approach. Get an exercise program, get a diet plan, and most importantly, be happy and be confident. How we look/weight should not be determined by anyone else but ourselves. If you have curves, and are happy about it, then stand proud because the definition of beautiful definitely doesnt require the word skinny.



Love yourself.

:)


Comments

Popular Posts