Day 227/365 The New Goal-To be fit and fabulous with TR90 and Intermittent Fasting

To me, how I look externally is cosmetics, although I do enjoy looking good. My goal is to live healthily and still be fit and fabulous at 120 years old. Apparently, we have been fooled with our "3 meals a day" culture. Those of you who know me personally and for a long time, know that I was a fat kid. I constantly struggle with my weight and I use food for comfort. I eat when I am tired, I eat when I am sad, worried, stressed, unhappy.. and I always reach out to food to make myself feel better. 

I am blessed to be involved with Nu Skin because it is a company that put extensive study into ingredients. My skin care journey to have flawlessly ageless no-makeup skin takes discipline. Now that I have mastered discipline and consistency a bit more, I am embarking on a bigger journey: To be physically fit and fabulous with tone definition without going to the gym doing strenuous workouts or running. Trust me, my workout circumambulating around a tree gives me the same soreness as would an extensive gym session. 

I have often spoke of 7 Daily Wellness Habits - putting on skincare, drinking sufficient water, having adequate sleep, eating well, staying active, optimum breathing and energy management. Time to talk less and do more. Let the results do all the talking. Of course, I am a firm believer in supplements. If I can have all my nutrients in a pill or a protein shake, why not? I'm coupling my TR90 with Intermittent Fasting and documenting my journey.

Please dont be offended if I no longer join you all for meals, or if I am sipping tea/water when we are out for lunch/dinner. I'm not there for the food, just there for our relationship and good company

I have a goal to reach before I turn 40.. that is to become the best version of me. And I love this video.. totally aligns with what I am thinking. Wish me luck!


Comments

Popular Posts