Harsh Realities of Human Behaviours

A little story I heard over the weekend, from my Melaka MDC leader. 3 men were stuck on an island and they stumble upon a magical lamp. Trying their luck, they rubbed it and out came this mythical genie who says "Masters! Thank you for freeing me! I'll grant you 3 men a wish, each".

The first guy said "I want a boat out of this deserted island" and poof .. the first guy rode his boat off the island to civilization!

The second guy said "ooo .. I want a private superyatch like Equanimity to get me out of here!" And poof .. his wish was granted, too.

The third guy thought about it and after a while said "I want my two friends who you sent off on the earlier two wishes to be back here with me on this island". And poof... 3 men stranded on the deserted island again.

Life's like that. Be careful who you be "friends" with. Many do not want to see you successful.. and would love you to accompany their misery. Could be parents or loved ones, too.

Be careful who you choose to associate with.

Comments

Popular Posts