Day 118/365 - Choose what's best for me, every time

We are swamped by decisions daily. What to eat, what to do, what to think. The waiter that forgotten my order this morning, the dog that won't stop barking while I am working, the inconsiderate driver who cut into my lane and that colleague who went MIA (missing in action), resulting in me needing to work over-time to complete her job.

What to do, what to do, what to do.

In our fast pace of life today, we are constantly on the go. Never ending, mind numbing information after information.. some useless, some useful, some distraughting, funny and many just time consuming!

Facebook sent out a friendship congratulatory video today. My friend and I celebrated our 5th Year Anniversary. Did 5 years just whisk by? Wow!

I was sitting with a friend who spoke of the concept of time. How time is non-existent. Well, let's not kid ourselves. Time is a fantastic measurement. A yard-stick for how far we have come or how much more we have! In my NuSkin business, it is all about being able to live young and discover the best version of ourselves while we are at it. Better health, wealth and wellness would mean more time to achieve all we want, yes? And why not look agelessly awesome while we are at it?

Today I spoke with a client who was at the fence of being in our business. She has tried a competitor brand before, but failed to achieve much significant results. She has a lot of fear and worries, operating in the space focusing on all that she doesn't have, yet desiring for more. I asked her to make a decision and then get back to me. Do you want to explore NuSkin business or not?

In my course of business, I have met a lot of people. Many who claim to have the desire to achieve greatness yet fail miserably to get their feet off the ground. Talking the talk is hard... but not as hard as walking the talk. Between a talker and a walker, I rather have the walker who talks less. The talker who can't walk is a huge liability.

I have seen colorful dreamboards filled with dead dreams because the dreamer failed to take action. Inaction is a disease. It takes over our minds and leave us unnecessarily fearful of the unknown. The think-too-much syndrome. Not a good place to be.

Thinking is good. Coupled with proper action in the right direction will bring many fruitful results. It is simply just making better decisions daily... small baby steps to our well being before embarking on bigger steps to help others achieve the same.

I love my business. I love NuSkin. All the amazing products and the powerful platform. It is an equal opportunity platform, where anyone who is willing to learn and willing to change, given time and right effort, will be successful. Are you ready to discover the best you?

Come talk to me and love yourself, first. 😄😊😀

Comments

Popular Posts