Day 106/365 - Why I love my NuSkin

I recently supported a friend to have a beauty session with her Mary Kay products. It made me appreciate how far and advanced NuSkin has come in terms of skincare and anti-aging. All good products will show difference on our skin; especially when they are scrubs. However, many scrubs are harsh on our skin. To have a mask with scrub beads and add on a mechanical brush on the skin is, in my opinion, too abrasive and will damage the skin in the long run if used too often.

As we age, our skin volume will reduce. It is in our intention to increase thickness of our skin instead of peeling it down. All abrasive treatments like harsh scrubs, cleansing brushes and laser peeling treatments will harm our skin. Over time, this causes unnecessary sensitivity and redness. I have seen clients with patchy redness on their skin developed after years of laser treatments. For the first 5 years, it might look good, but after that, it looks bad. Is that something you would desire? Not me.

I am grateful to find NuSkin and grateful our corporate team has dedicated state of the art technology with highly qualified scientists and engineers to develop high quality products recognized by the world. I have many role models who are long term NuSkin users who proved to have attained wellness and defied aging. I have made my choice. Have you?

I am a firm believer of abundance and free choice. People are free to choose whatever suits them best.. My job is to provide a fair and just overview of what I understand is best for the clients. Yes, there are many many skincare products out there.. cheap and expensive, but none with the consistency and innovativeness I have experienced with NuSkin.

If you are still looking, or if you are open to trying something new, then you MUST come take a look at our LumiSpa. You can try mine and experience it for yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts