Day 100/365 - Blessed to have Nu Skin

I am amazed! They just keep getting better! As an entrepreneur, everything costs money. New packaging, brochures, artwork.. but here at NuSkin, I get great quality work of art and carefully thought of packages.

The new Galvanic 60 pair Face Gel pack (we call it Demo Pack) and our new product launch brochures for Roll-On Deodorant & Feminin Wash are just so beautiful!

How much did I pay for this new upgrade? Zero. How much effort did I put in on the artwork or liasing with graphic designers and printers? Zero. Did I have to fork out money to stock up new products? No. But my clients and Nu Skin business partners get to enjoy the awesome work out together by our corporate team.

This is the best way to be an entrepreneur. All of the good, none of the bad. Remarkable! Thank you Nu Skin! You're awesome!

Comments

Popular Posts