A wonderful testimonial

We got a delightful surprise last Friday when Ms Idora Baharudin of Kidney4Daddy dropped a testimonial on our Ravissante Facebook Page!


In case you cant read what the picture says; Idora wrote:

"Hey, Thanks for the free trial on your program "Look 10 Years (Younger) in (Just) 8 Weeks" What I can say is WOW! I can really see the difference! I believe if I did the whole program, I can go back and look like I am in my late teens.
(please dont guess my age :P)

I highly recommend to everyone because this is not like any other facial program that you normally see or hear. Jane and her staff will thoroughly assess your skin first and consult on what is the best package for you. 

For those who have their special day in coming months; brides to be, mother of the soon to be bride/groom, I tell you this is the package you are looking for. 

So Jane, I see you soon." 
 - Idora Baharudin, Kidney4Daddy

Thank you Idora for that wonderful testimonial!

Comments

Popular Posts