Day 45/365 - Best way to start the morning

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Every morning when I wake up, its a ritual of AP24 and LumiSpa. 3 times a week, I'd be using the Galvanic face. Today, I had the liberty to demo these awesome products to my friend at 8am. Every time I do a demo, I get instant gratification. Makes what I am doing very meaningful. I can help people discover the better version of themselves in just 7 minutes. 2 minutes of LumiSpa and 5 minutes of Galvanic Spa. 

LumiSpa is our latest kid on the block. It is a cleansing machine that offers seven important skin benefits with repeated use: 
1. visible skin renewal, 
2. smoothness, 
3. radiance, 
4. a more refreshed look, 
5. purified skin, 
6. minimised appearance of pores, and
7. increased appearance of skin volume and density.  

It's older brother, Nu Skin's Galvanic Spa, has been around for more than 10 years. I love it very much because it helps combat 8 signs of aging:
1. reduce fine lines and wrinkles, 
2. gives youthful skin structure,
3. improves discoloration,
4. evens skin tone, 
5. gives hydration, 
6. improves texture and smoothness,
7. increase radiance, and
8. minimise appearance of pores. 

Used together with ageLOC Me or any other Nu Skin skin care range of your choice, expect to see vast improvements on skin after consistent and constant usage. 

You see, for those who do not take care of skin, results are apparent. For those who do take care of their skin, results are subtle but significant. I like Nu Skin because our products are truly all of the good, none of the bad. No injections, no surgeries, painless, safe and non-invasive. What is more amazing is that it never disappoints. Each time, I use my Nu Skin gadgets and skin care, they will still produce results. 


This picture of mine is after just 8 weeks of consistent usage of Nu Skin Galvanic Machine, Transformation Set and ageLOC R2. Because we see our face every day, we might not realize the little subtle changes. A picture speaks a thousand words. That's why I value before and after pictures. Even my friend's mom agrees that my skin looks better today than 10 years ago. She is over 60 today, but looks amazing because she consistently takes care of her skin. I met her when I was 14 years old! I am blessed today, that she sees the benefits of using Nu Skin and I am glad that our Nu Skin gadgets would be finding their way to an awesome new home, to be used diligently and produce desired results. THANK YOU Aunty!

Habits are important. I am so looking forward to seeing her transformation, because I know that she will be consistent with her new ritual! Nu Skin, you're awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!
 

Comments

Popular Posts