Importance of cultivating good habits

My biggest challenge I have observed so far is to control my emotions. I allow my heart, and my body to always take control of me. I also often get sucked by my mind into mindless inaction.

When someone doesnt want something, the only thing we can do is to make them think.
When someone is looking for a way out, the best thing we can do is to show them where and how.
The battle that I face, is one of conquering my negative emotions. When I am unhappy, I would binge and throw my diet aside. All these unnecessary desires to throw away what I am working on for some short term gain.

It is important to cultivate good habits. Drinking water, sleeping well, to stay focus on something until it is done. To use time as a measurement instead of being taunted by it. Everyone's journey is different. Everyone should take care of themselves. Everyone has a need to discover the very best that they can be. Our role, is to facilitate that. If they choose not to, then it is alright to let them go. Our job is to find the people who want it, and spend more time on giving these people good energy. That's what it means by Result Driven Focus.

We often get sucked into doing mindless things that do not contribute to our personal well-being. Going places where we would not find what we want, but it keeps us busy and fills up our time. Move away from all these, and focus on doing what should be done. Share our plans, introduce great product benefits. That should be part of our daily conversation.

Comments

Popular Posts