Our Ravissante website is restored!

A few days ago, our Ravissante website was defaced by an Indonesian hacker team that called themselves Magelang Cyber. Below, I've captured a screen of their work of art. I've also googled them and found some interesting entries.



"Magelang Cyber is apparently a notorious Indonesian Hacker group that originally formed for political malice against Malaysian websites (or so I hear). Nowadays, they tend to target websites at random to deface them and leave stupid "Hacked by" type messages. They also like to log their defacing activities via their site". http://
forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1632017

My first thoughts, well I was obviously upset. But that also means that our Ravissante website is popular enough for them to take notice! How's that for positive thinking?

Our Ravissante website is finally restored, and back in motion! 



Honestly, I've never been happier to see the website back in action! Many thanks to Calvin Kok for helping us restore www.ravissante.com.my!

Comments

Popular Posts