Do it. Even if you do not feel like it.

In my line of business, I have learn to start listening to all the things that people are projecting but do not say. It is actually there. Just have to listen to it. Watch it. Sympathize with it. And hopefully, do something about it, but I, a a third party, can not do much when the person does not want to do anything about their own misery.

The longer I am in Nu Skin business, the more I appreciate what I have been bestowed with. The clearer I can see how everyone loves Nu Skin results - to be more beautiful, healthy, well, balanced, have the freedom of choice and exponential income, yet only a handful would ever embark on the Nu Skin journey to achieve success.

Success requires a lot of daily good habits put into place like a ritual. There is no other way around it, if we wish for sustainable long term results. Just like how if I wish to have beautiful skin, I'd need to diligently apply skincare and eat food that are good for my skin. If I wish to have a beautiful body, I'd put in the daily active lifestyle choices, exercise and watch my diet so that I'd have proper nutrition that would fuel my success. If I wish to have business success, then I'd have to have the proper daily activities into place as well. So if all these key to success are so simple, why many people just dont do it? Because sticking to a routine is hard. Every day, like Mel Robbins would say, we need to just make a good 5-second decision, and execute on it before our brain kills it.



Lets stop letting our "shoulds" take over our lives. Stop the shoulds and make it happen.

Comments

Popular Posts