Wisdom from Senior Citizens - A Ravissante Project

Senior Citizens are people who appeal to me.. because of their wealth of knowledge and experience. I have read many articles on seniors, and it is a social problem nowdays where kids would put their parents into old folks homes. 

I always say "No matter how difficult we were, our parents never put us in an orphanage while we were growing up!" 

There are many options available if familes are unable to take care of parents, like My Flex Health  a home care facility that sends registered nurses to your home to take care of your aging parents for only RM18 an hour. 

http://www.myflexhealth.com/
It made me wonder, what do Senior Citizens want? So I started talking to some of the seniors.. and they shared many many insightful stories. I thought I'd embark on this cool project to share some of their wisdom. 

So here's what I am going to do. I am going to talk to 100 senior citizens.. and document their wisdom here through this label called "Wisdom from Senior Citizens - A Ravissante Project".

This project was inspired by Humans of New York







Luv,
Jane


Comments

Popular Posts